Saturday, January 14, 2012

Here Comes 2012

Can you believe it is 2012? I can't? It's the time when we all make "New Years Resolutions" right?  Well I try not to do that- I try and have some great goals all through the year and live with a vision. The vision to love My Jesus, My Husband, My Children, My Family, My Friends, My CFA business, and team uninhibitedly!  I am not a "Yes"girl- which can be good and bad.  But really it has proved to be pretty good in my life. A new year always makes me a little nervous- which isn't biblical I know- The Lord knows what is best for me and the people in my life and He works all things together for good for those that love Him- and that I do! So this year I want to continue to run and love uninhibitedly! and I want to be very open to share about Jesus who has changed my life for the better in so many ways. 
So I am excited about this year and what it will bring!
Some Randomness:
I would have been a good cheerleader, but I wasn't a real one
I am addicted to the New CFA Grilled nuggets they are delicious!
I am reading about 3 books right now-
Ben B sleeps in his own bed now - secretly I sort-of miss him coming into our bed in the middle of the night.
I don't mind the cold weather-
I think underarmour cold gear was one of the best things ever invented.
I am growing out my hair- but I am not sure why.
This may be mine and Greg B's year to actually buy furniture- WOW!
I think Tim Tebow is pretty impressive even if he did play for the Gators at one time!

Smiles and Happy 2012
Ashley B
Me and Greg B all dressed up for a Christmas Party!






What Great Joy these 2 bring to our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment