Ok- I'm going to try my hand at this blogging thing.
I have read the blogs of others and been inspired- laughed - cried a little-
So I thought that I might join those others and record some of my thoughts-
and
Also I am procrastinating because I don't really want to go and work out :) Just being REAL!
I suppose that I should write about all of the things that I am thankful for- since it is that time of year-
WOWZA wouldn't that take me 4-ever! I would never get to the Gym!
But I will go ahead
JESUS!, GregB, EllieGrace, Ben, Maddie, Chick-fil-A Harrisonburg, AletheiaChurch, Wellness Center, My Running buddies, Grey's Anatomy, PeanutButter, Parents, Brothers, Brother's Wives, Nieces, Nephew, Younglife, Younglives, Seatbelts, cooking, running, sportsbras, soap, eyecream, hairdye, jeans, the Bible, books, a Smiley Face, balloons, bubbles, my house, life experiences, a washing machine, a dryer, pandora radio, ipod, potato chips, string cheese, dietcoke with big fat straw, REAL good friends, the truth..............
and the list goes on.
The "Family Craft" last year for this season was "What are you thankful 4?" and we wrote our list on 4's- I think that will be a family craft repeater this year! It is always a good idea to take a TIME OUT and pause and remember what we are thankful 4!
No comments:
Post a Comment