I have really enjoyed Facebook --- I have lived in 4 different places and I have friends all over the United States and even in some other countries so I have loved reconnecting with people that I really thought I had lost forever! I love updates on people's lives and pictures of people's kids and some of the many inspiring things that so many people write on Facebook- and Twitter too. I still have a little trouble understanding how twitter works but I do think that it is cool to say "Tweet"- anyway- One thing that really bothers me is when people feel the need to spew venom all over Facebook. That is not happy or uplifting at all is it?
I don't think that facebook should be a venue to do that kind of stuff- do you?
I can't believe some of the things that people write on this thing- Sometimes I think to myself-
"Would they really say that outloud?" or
"do I really need to know that?" or
"I am dumber now because I just read that!"
Remember when you write something and press share- you are Truly sharing with the whole cyberworld-
Let's not spew poison people but Happy Thoughts-
On a Random note:
I enjoy a little El Charro from time to time!
I would like ALL Seasons of Hannah Montana and Hannah Forever for my 37th Birthday on June 4.
I am really getting into this running thing-!
I love Dark Chocolate M&M's but Peanut are my favorite!
Chick-fil-A Harrisonburg Turns 5 years old on Wednesday, January 26th and I am thankful EVERY single day of my life that Chick-fil-A picked us to move here 5 years ago!
I am blogging instead of doing laundry!
I love Diet Coke from McDonalds with a BIG FAT STRAW!
Smiles until I blog again!
Ashley b
Thanks for sharing Ashley. I love reading your blog.
ReplyDelete