Friday, March 11, 2011

I am a princess in case you were wondering.....

Well it's official I am a princess! Princess Ashley - that is what my race bib said when I ran the 2011 Disney Princess Half Marathon with my buddies Gwynn and Kathleen. Ranks right up there with one of the Greatest things that I have ever done in my life! Yes it was 13 miles of pounding the pavement but it was great! And it just happened to be at "the place where dreams come true" and then there is Disney's new slogan "let the memories begin" and boy did we make some memories- with my friends and my sweet family! I had the best time- can't you tell?

However on a Disney customer service note- some of those cast members needed to get their Disney on! Especially at Hollywood studios! Boy were they grouches!

Updated birthday list in addition to the complete seasons of Hannah Montana - I would like an ironing board and the Justin Bieber movie Never Say Never as soon as it comes out on DVD :)
And my baby boy turns 7 in 2 weeks yikes!

Yes I got a little ADD at the end so many thoughts so little time!
Smiles
Ashley B
Written from our new IPad

No comments:

Post a Comment