Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday nights

I love Friday nights!! I have always loved Friday nights- I used to love Friday nights when I was in High School because there were football or basketball games and of course the great dance afterwards where they always played "Shook me all night long" by ACDC which I am pretty sure was our school song-

When I was a teacher I loved Friday nights because it was the beginning of the weekend and a time to relax a little.

Then when we started doing Chick-fil-A Friday nights took on a whole new meaning for awhile!
- But I still loved them :)

Now - I love Friday nights because we always just do our best to do absolutely nothing - that is after we get home from horseback riding and any other activities- we usually watch super nanny and then what would you do (as long as it is appropriate) and then go to bed- I am watching my sweet children have a "slumber party" in the floor tonight before I carry them up to bed!
So I love Friday nights---


Random notes:
Phineus and Ferb is a ridiculous show- but every little boys dream!
I love Rice chips!
If you eat 4 Chick-fil-A Sauces you might as well drink a milkshake- that's a lot of calories people!
I don't understand why anyone would not vote Chick-fil-A Harrisonburg the Best Place to take your Family in the Daily News Record's Best of the Valley 2011
We gave away 425 Chicken Biscuits this morning- want to know why?  Just because it was April 15- Tax Day!
Yellow is my Favorite color!
When I take my children to the grocery store i must have sucker written on my forehead because everything they asked for I bought.
I am letting my hair grow out but sometimes I want to cut it!
I love my Friends- (Elizabeth, Gwynn, Mary and Kathleen just to name a few)
Aletheia Church - Well I love that place! Come on Sunday at 9 if you don't have a church home!

Smiles
Ashley B

2 comments:

  1. Random Comments:
    Our song at dances was "friends in low places" (bunch of rednecks, but love Garth)
    I've cut my chickfila sauce intake down to one!
    I think you should WIN best place to take your family, Chick-fil-A Rocks!
    I leave my kids at home when grocery shopping - for that reason.
    Aletheia Church - I love that place too! you can also come at 10:50, if you happen to sleep in...
    I enjoy reading "Tales from this Chick" keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one of those free chic-fil-a biscuits this morning on my way to practicum which was way too early for any college senior! thank you for starting my day with a smile ashley :)

    ReplyDelete