Monday, August 15, 2011

I am reminded....

What a great summer we have had!! Summer camps- day camps-swimming pool-sunshine-baseball games-daytrips-running.......Sweet Summertime! 
Spending lots of time with my kiddos I am reminded what a GI-Normous responsibility that God has entrusted me with- to teach them EVERYTHING! I am so thankful for them and so blessed and happy that EG and BenB call me their Mom.  How important it is to Truly Live our lives together for each other and for Jesus!
We are looking forward to the Fall 2011- it's the start of JMU football (one of Ben's Favorite things) and big cozy sweatshirts, a new school for both of my children that we are very excited about- JMU Students come back and Harrisonburg gets a little crowded, this is my favorite time of year!!! I love FALL!  I love the buzz it creates around town.
I have alot of goals for our family this year- like a regular routine of family game night and family exercise at least 1 time a week as well as a few others- Greg b and I have had some great conversations about being very intentional with what we do and what we commit to do. 
Spending quality time with these little people that I am responsible for is VITAL for me and them-
May I never take for granted my time with my little people!

and my Big Person too:)



No comments:

Post a Comment